No Products in the Cart
United Kingdom Free over £50.00 and £2.50 under £50.00
We currently ship all orders for FREE within the UK over £50.00, regardless of size or number of T-shirts ordered. Royal Mail 2nd class usually delivers our products. Goods may require a signature so please only use addresses where there will be someone present to sign for parcels.
Orders placed on bank holidays may need an extra day to be dispatched.
All orders under £50.00 will be charged at £2.50
Please allow one to five working days for your delivery within the UK.
Delivery times may be altered during certain busy periods.
European & Worldwide £25.00
International orders are not subject to our taxes so at checkout 20% will be deducted (apart from helmets with don't attract tax anyway). We use Royal Mail International delivery service and UPS on larger orders. All goods sent require a signature so please only use addresses where there will be someone present to sign for parcels.
Delivery times vary from country to country.
Please note that if an item is returned for a refund there may be a slight difference in the exchange rate.
- You are responsible for the return shipping costs.
- We will not be responsible for lost items so please insure.
- If the goods are shipped internationally, you will be charged shipping again if you want to exchange the item.
- Returned goods must be accompanied by the original invoice with your request.
- Returned goods must be unused and in their original packaging. For any goods returned without packaging you may be liable for a restocking charge. You are responsible for ensuring that items are returned in good condition.
- Goods must be returned with any relevant promotional or free gifts.
- All returns packages must be marked as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE. This must be clearly marked on the customs information document you are also required to submit (CN22 and/ or CN23) AND on the outside of the packaging. IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO SIMPLY SEND THE GOODS BACK - Customs require proper supporting documentation to prevent not charging taxes upon the goods coming back into the UK. Failure to do this will result in unnecessary import taxes and VAT being charged. Either the parcel will be refused by us and returned to you by the carrier or we will be obliged to pay the carrier on your behalf, which will be deducted from any funds returned to you.
- Please DO NOTship back by Fedex, this results in extra customs charges, even as a return. Your parcel will be returned to you.