A sharp, retro styled fibreglass shell open face jet helmet with contrasting lining, the G02X is an open face helmet that extends down to provide full coverage of the ears and stands out for its lightweight, fit and comfort. The retro look is characterised with a shell that has a clean and rounded shape.
With minimal branding, a small logo on the goggle strap holder at the rear, it has a clean and rounded shape with vintage details. It is designed to be used with goggles, bubbles/shields or a peak with snaps. A peak is included! Goggles and bubbles/shields are optional.
- 100% multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
- 4 outer shell sizes (XS-S, M, L and XL-XXL) for a better fit and minimal prolfile to each size.
- High impact absorption, multi–density EPS inner shell with the same 4 different densities which afford greater impact absorption.
- Padded interior finished in comfortable eco-leather, soft fabric and embossed logo.
- Different colour paddings (black, dark brown and oxblood) depending on the shell colour.
- Detachable and washable cheek pads.
- Shell with metallic or rubber edging, depending on the outer colour shell.
- Micrometric closure and Quick release system to ensure an adjustable, comfortable fit.
- Strap with anti–irritant underchin fastener.
- Metal ring to hook the helmet to the vehicle.
- Space around the ears to mount Bluetooth speakers.
- Helmet homologated in accordance with the ECE 22.05 European regulations.
- Colours: ivory, pearl white, matt black, matt titanium grey and glossy black.
- Sizes: XS-XXL.