Imagine a flat piece of land with an oval-shaped track marked on it. Young people hungry for speed, pushing their limits to see who can go around the fastest without brakes. Flat track racing has been around for nearly a century and it is possibly the oldest form of motorcycle racing still in existence.
The Fuel Sidewaze leather jacket wants to be a reminder and a homage of those times and spirit. Thanks to the high-quality buffalo suede leather, this jacket not only protects but also gains a unique patina as it ages over the course of time. The jackets are waxed individually, giving each one its unique character.
- 100% Full grain Buffalo suede leather outer shell
- 300 GSM 100% Cotton twill inner shell.
- CE certified Level 2 removable body armour
- YKK Japanese made brass zippers
- Nickel-free brass buttons
- Waxed processing for pronounced look
- S - 3XL (The Fuel Sidewaze Jacket sizes slightly smaller than other similar jackets. We advice you check our size guide diagram and advice you size up if you are between sizes. )
Please email email@example.com for any sizes out of stock.